Mouth-watering food photos are on the other side of these tips from some of our favorite Skillshare teachers and photographers. Pull up a seat to explore food styling, food photography lighting hacks, and DIY photo backdrops — all possible from the comfort of our homes!
Level up your food photography by joining these teachers in their Skillshare classes below.
– Dark & Moody Food Photography for Instagram Success with Sean Dalton: https://skl.sh/3bgLjS1
– Explore Tabitha Park’s +8 food photography classes: https://skl.sh/3dmF5RJ
– Food Photography, Introduction to Storytelling in Food Photography with Marte Marie Forsberg: https://skl.sh/3fmOJpo
– Food Photography, Creating Your Unique Story with Leela Cyd: https://skl.sh/35GPzJk
– Styling Food for Instagram, Creating Collages to Photograph with Julie Lee: https://skl.sh/35CWQcO
Thumbnail image credits [left to right]: Sean Dalton, Tabitha Park, Marte Marie Forsberg.