Over the years that I’ve spent teaching new Photographers, there are some common Beginner Photography Mistakes that I see A LOT.
This video is all about CRUSHING those Beginner Mistakes and Bad Photography Habits, that most of the time, you don’t even know you’re making!
Not only will we cover all of these mistakes that you should be avoiding, but we’ll also talk in-depth about how to fix them and start taking better photos TODAY!
Beginner Mistakes to Avoid:
• Not Reading Your Manual
• “Good Enough” Mentality
• Too Far Away
• No Subject
• Presets “Saving” Bad Photos
• Not Bringing Your Gear
• Dirty Gear
• Camera Grip
NEW LUTs and Presets: http://therunngun.com/shop/
My Run and Gun Photography Gear:
• Nikon Z6 Mirrorless Body & FTZ Adapter: https://amzn.to/2KgCj52
• Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art (F-Mount): https://amzn.to/2yAHVQP
• Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art (F-Mount): https://amzn.to/33ceqmD
• Nikon 85mm f/1.4: https://amzn.to/2Ypv9DY
• DJI Ronin-S: https://amzn.to/2YHyzNU
• Lowepro Photo Classic BP 300 AW: https://amzn.to/335lGAF
• Nikon EN-EL15b (Z6) Battery: https://amzn.to/2yBJqy9
• Sony 120GB XQD Card & Reader: https://amzn.to/2Yo2csm
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to the Channel: http://bit.ly/2kDRoiS ⬅️
For more Run and Gun #PhotographyTips, Tricks & Hacks.
It’s FREE, what have you got to lose?
Until next time, Get Out & Go Shoot!