In this video learn tips and tricks for capturing and showing motion, sports and action in your photos. Great for sports photography and working with individual athletes.
#actionphotography #sportsphotos #camerasettings
Photo Editing Software I use
– Adobe Lightroom CC
– Luminar 4 for Mac
Use this link to download a trial version of Luminar 4 – http://macphun.evyy.net/c/465106/320119/3255
Want a discount? Use the link above with my Coupon Code: imagemaven
Lumix G9 Advanced Owner’s Manual: https://eww.pavc.panasonic.co.jp/dscoi/DC-G9/EG_EC_EF_EB/DC-G9_DVQP1406ZC_full_eng.pdf
My Favourite Photo Gear: (amazon.com affiliate links)
2019 Gear list:
– Leather wrist strap: https://amzn.to/2WbAEBs
– Lumix G9: http://amzn.to/2APCQE4
– Lumix 15mm f/1.7 lens: https://amzn.to/2GmXQrX
– Lumix 7-14mm f/4 lens: http://amzn.to/2ylVt3i
– Lumix 12-35mm f/2.8 Lens:
– Lumix 35-100mm f/2.8 Lens:
– Point and Shoot Camera: Lumix GM5 with 12-32mm Kit lens: http://amzn.to/2z5FhAR
– My Plastic Camera Grip: http://amzn.to/2yma2DU
– Camera I use to shoot my YouTube videos Lumix GH3: http://amzn.to/2GtUfoz
Free Photo Lessons via email
– Camera Menu Set up
– Picture size and Quality
– White Balance
– Raw and jpg
Online Photo Courses
Subscribe to my YouTube channel and join me!
Contact Marlene Hielema
See my work for Lumix Canada: http://lumixstories.ca/storytellers/
Calgary, AB Canada
Original Video File: https://youtu.be/2W6jgy8f-0w
** All video and audio content created by myself and or used with permission from the creator.
Disclaimer: Some of these links go to my website and some are affiliate links where I’ll earn a small commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.