Looking for flower photography tips? Look no further! In this photography tutorial, we share what gear, settings and other tips for beginners looking to photograph flowers.
Use #BHPhoto and show us your setup and the macro photos you make with it.
Related photography tutorials
– The Art of Flower Photography: https://bhpho.to/3jbYQPK
– DIY Macro Photography At Home: Studio Setup, Gear And Ideas: https://bhpho.to/33ZDVbl
– How to Be Creative in Your Flower Photography: https://bhpho.to/30p3Cke
– From the Ground Up | Macro Still Life Photography: https://bhpho.to/3h85qEZ
– Nikon Z 6 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-70mm Lens: https://bhpho.to/2Px4Zaf
– Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens: https://bhpho.to/36UtAPv
– Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S Lens: https://bhpho.to/2Cl6arL
– Oben CT-3535 Folding Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod with BE-208T Ball Head: https://bhpho.to/3eB1nj6
– Profoto B10 OCF Flash Head: https://bhpho.to/2OmrVZs
– Profoto OCF Octa Softbox (2’): https://bhpho.to/2WwKik9
Shop @ B&H:
Subscribe to the B&H Photo YouTube Channel