Today I’m sharing some of my personal favorite photography hacks. These aren’t boring, uninspired tips you’ve heard over and over—these are techniques I’ve learned from years of experience (aka trial-and-error) with photography. Enjoy!
($30) Buy the softbox featured in this video: https://amzn.to/2SYRmFh
Stalk my social media:
– Instagram: @jasonr.mp4
– Twitter: @jasonr_jpg
– [camera] Panasonic Lumix G7: http://amzn.to/2mBuzh1
– [prime lens] KamLan f1.1 prime: http://amzn.to/2FDHE1P
– RODE VideoMicro: http://amzn.to/2FHuvVt
– [voiceover microphone] Blue Snowball iCE: http://amzn.to/2r4NmXu
– [laptop] Acer Aspire E15: http://amzn.to/2D5nmMR
– [tripod] Mactrem PT55 aluminum tripod: http://amzn.to/2EJZHlI
About me & my channel:
Hey! My name is Jason R., and I started this YouTube channel in 2016, with the goal in mind to create high-quality, unique tech videos for YouTube. The response and growth I saw over the first several years of uploading videos absolutely stunned me, and making videos that genuinely helped people made me incredibly happy. Where I am today, I’ve gathered an incredible, supportive audience that I create regular technology and lifestyle videos for. But one thing I always want to emphasize on my channel is growth: meaning I want to create better, more useful, and more unique videos, grow my audience, and eventually make a career out of this hobby. If you support me and this vision, then please subscribe and we can make this happen!
Music prod. by Riddiman