This is part one of a series of video lessons for beginners on taking better skateboarding photos. In this video I’ll cover the three things you should learn first.
#SkatePhotos #skateboarding #PhotographyTraining
– Shutter Speed
– Capturing the decisive moment
Read the blog post and get the cheat sheet that goes with this video at: http://www.imagemaven.com/skateboarding-photos/
Watch the video to see examples and learn the details.
My Favourite Photo Gear: (amazon.com affiliate links)
– My next camera (January 2018) – Lumix G9: http://amzn.to/2APCQE4
– Current camera: Lumix GX8: http://amzn.to/2zlsds9
– Lens: Lumix 7-14mm F4: http://amzn.to/2ylVt3i
– Point and Shoot Camera: Lumix GM5 with 12-32mm Kit lens: http://amzn.to/2z5FhAR
– Inexpensive Camera Grip: http://amzn.to/2yma2DU
My Software for Editing Photos:
– Luminar http://macphun.evyy.net/c/465106/320119/3255 (aff link)
– Want a discount? Use the link above with my Coupon Code: imagemaven
– Adobe Lightroom CC, Photoshop CC
Free Photo Lessons via email
– Camera Menu Set up
– Picture size and Quality
– White Balance
– Raw and jpg
Online Photo Courses
Take even better pictures!
NEW YouTube VIDEOS: Weekly!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel and join me!
Contact Marlene Hielema
Calgary, AB Canada
Original Video File: https://youtu.be/lfW0P-zDo6A
** All video and audio content created by myself and or used with permission from the creator.