In this video, you’ll see some random drone footage from my Muai trips, but along with that, I include some basic tips on how to be a successful photographer. This isn’t about editing techniques or posing suggestions, but some things needed to be in a better mindset as a photographer.
Huge thanks to everyone who made appearances in the video- and cheers to an even better 2020!
* IG: https://www.instagram.com/seeleyfoto
* FB: https://www.facebook.com/brettseeleyphotography
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/Seeleyfoto
* Web: http://www.brettseeleyphoto.com
* Business: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Camera Bag – https://amzn.to/2VkVfDg
* Camera Body – https://amzn.to/2Sx9e7a
* Backup Body – https://amzn.to/2Sx9ymo
* Vlogging Body – https://amzn.to/2LDBzWw
* Travel Drone – https://amzn.to/2SsbwnY
* Fav Lens – https://amzn.to/2R2hLlS
* Fav Lens 2 – https://amzn.to/2SsVnyH
* Fav Lens 3 – https://amzn.to/2Vd2tZT
* Vlogging Mic – https://amzn.to/2Vk5I1p
* Wireless Mic – https://amzn.to/2Rq4brM
* Audio Recorder – https://amzn.to/2VlnUrx
* Podcast Mic – https://amzn.to/2LI11Ko
* Travel External – https://amzn.to/2GNDV6n
* Gimbal – https://amzn.to/2QYbbN5
* Lighting – https://kit.co/brettseeleyphoto
Some of the links are affiliate links, where I earn a small commission if you click on the link and purchase an item. You are not obligated to do so, but it does help support this YouTube channel and allows us to continue to make videos for you. Thank you for your support!
#FitnessPhotography #ModelPoses #BrettSeeley #PhotographyLighting